Prepare a pile of fuel. Hold the barrel close to the pile, then push and hold the trigger to start heating.
Pull back a few inches when the fuel sparks or glows and continue pointing at the same spot for at least 30 seconds.
When you see flames, pull back the lighter another 4 - 6 inches and continue holding the button to fan the flames for 2-3 minutes.
TURBRO MT13 Electric Fire Starter
- Faster: Ignite solid fuel within 60 seconds
- Safer: Overheating auto shut off and ETL certified
- Chemical Free: No gas, chemicals, or dangerous lighter fluid needed
- Multipurpose: Perfect for wood-burning fireplaces, outdoor charcoal grills, pizza ovens, smokers, grills, and fire pits
- Power supply: 1,500W
- Voltage: 110V
- Noise Level: 59db
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Safety Approval: ETL Certification
- Item Dimension: 18.5'' x 2'' x 2''
- 1 x MT13 Electric Firestarter
- 1 x User Manual
- The actual ignition times vary depending upon the type and dampness of the fuel being used.
- Pull the lighter back when sparks or glow appear in the fuel source, otherwise the metal cover may melt. It’s 1100℉ after all!