Since 2013, TURBRO has created innovative products that help people improve the comfort of their homes.
The Suburbs series expands on this mission by offering the warmth, comfort, and charm of a vintage fireplace without the mess, hassle, or dangers of a gas or wood-burning stove. With the TURBRO Suburbs, you can enjoy a roaring fire anywhere in your home.
Upgraded Home Decor
It’s hard to deny the beauty of a fireplace at the centerpiece of your room. Now you can have a vintage-style fireplace anywhere you want to enhance the design of your home, like the living room, office, or bedroom.
Move the heater to any room to stay warm while saving energy.
Heat is spread throughout the room without removing any moisture.
Visible LED Panel
The remote control can be used to make adjustments from the comfort of your couch. With visible LED panel, you can remote control the heater, and do not need to open the door.
Three adjustable brightness levels let you choose exactly how bright you want your fire to be.
Fan forced heaters quietly heat the room without disturbing you.
If the heater gets too hot, it will automatically shut off to prevent damage.
Set a timer from 30 mins - 6 hours so you never forget to shut the heater off.
Gorgeous Dancing Flames & Burning Logs, with Heat or Without
You’ll love the enchanted mood provided by the TS25's authentic-looking wood burning effects, and you’ll appreciate that you can use it all year round, with or without the 62°F to 82°F warmth. Provides all the allure of a real fire.
Accent Your Home with Vintage Style
With a classic design that looks like it’s straight out of your grandparents’ home, the TS25 provides a welcome accent to any décor. The panoramic viewing glass and glass door means you can enjoy the dancing flames from anywhere in the room. Since the unit stays cool to the touch, you can use the flat top as a display stand for photos, decorations or whatever you want.
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
TS25 is certified with the CSA (273527, by CSA Group, 2018) and features an overheat auto-off protection function. The whole exterior stays cool, so it’s safe for kids and pets. Any problems or questions, the TURBO Support Team is always available to help.
A Few Reminders:
- Check Your Package: If you find the package is damaged, you are missing some parts, or you have any other questions please contact us via Amazon or our official brand email (refer to the back of the user manual for the address).
- For Safe Use: We do not recommend that you use a power strip with this (or any other) space heater or similar device. However, if you find the cord is too short, you can use an extension cord ONLY IF it is rated for 15 amp and a load of 1800 watts. You should check the power cord during the first 30 mins of operations to make sure it is not too hot. If hot to touch, unplug and discontinue use of a power cord.
- Avoid Burns: Do not allow bare skin to touch the air outlet of the heater.
- Model: Suburbs TS25
- Rated Power: 1400W / 4777BTU
- Power Supply: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 11.67A at 120V
- Power Cord Length: 6ft.
- Recommend Applicable Area: 400-1000 sq.ft
- Temperature Range: 62℉ to 82℉
- Heating Method: Infrared Heater
- Flame Brightness: High – Medium – Low
- Lighting Effect: LED
- LED Color: Red, Orange
- Timer: 30 min to 6 Hrs.
- Noise Level (dBA): ≤37dBA
- Approval: North America CSA certified
- Dimension: 25"H x 24"W x 14"D
- Unit Weight: 31.7lbs (14.4kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Electric fireplace stove
- 16 x Screws (Packaged with the User Manual)
- 4 x Metal Legs
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x User Manual
3-Sided Visable Design
+ Door Visable Screen @@ Yes@@ 62 - 82°F@@ 3@@ Yes@@ Yes@@ Yes
+ Door Visable Screen@@ Yes@@ 62 - 82°F @@ 3 @@ Yes @@ Yes @@ Yes
the Customer service was amazing when we had an issue and I absolutely love the design, heat output, and portable aspect to it as it can easily be moved to wherever you want to be. Very pleased!
I have had the unit for almost a week and I use it every day. It’s totally delightful. The visuals are very pleasant. The heat is good and quiet when I turn it on. Someone mentioned in the reviews that they wish it had sound. I noticed that immediately also. Fortunately however my stereo speakers are on either side of it. So I just went to Spotify and turned on fireplace sounds… And now it’s perfect! Simple fix.
Came with a broken handle. Glued it back on. Thermostat doesn't seem to work very well and doesn't have much heat output. Works well if you have a ceiling fan to help distribute the heat.
Works fine and the remote control is great
Using it to heat enclosed porch. Like the heat control with auto shut off.