- 💦[Eliminate Dry Air] With 4 atomizers and a powerful fan, the mist output of the Greenland GLH20 humidifier is up to 1000 ml per hour to fill up to 2000 sq. ft. of space with moisture in a short amount of time. More moisture helps soften cracked skin, soothe dry airways, and prevent static buildup.
- 💦[Less Refilling] Equipped with a 5.2Gal / 20L water tank, the GLH20 can produce 25-40 hours of mist on a full tank. The split design of the GLH20 allows you easily add water from the top and avoid any leakage from the bottom.
- 💦[Clean And Cool] Before pumping the water and turning it into mist, the filtration stone in the pump helps remove impurities from the water. An added UV-C light function eliminates harmful pollutants from the water to keep the mist clean and fresh.
- 💦[Customized Comfort] The GLH20 can maintain humidity levels between 45%-90%. The 4-way nozzle accessory and extension tubes help spread the mist in every direction in your room. With three mist levels to choose from, you can take even more control by setting the unit to shut off automatically with the 12-hour timer.
- 💦[Easy To Use] Change settings to your desired level with the full-function panel or the remote control. The display shows the ambient humidity and temperature to help you keep track of the surrounding environment. With its low-noise fan and auto-dimmed panel, the GLH20 humidifier won't disturb your sleep at night.
- Note: Change the water regularly. Empty the water tank if you won’t use this unit for a long time.
Soften cracked skin, sooth dry airways, and prevent static buldup with a large hoom humidifier with a 1,000 ml per hour output to cover up to 2,000 sq ft in your home or business.
Use the auto mode to maintain the ambient humidity between 40% - 70%. The mist level of the unit will change automatically to maintain a certain level of comfort and avoid over-humidification.
6 light colors plus one auto-cycle mode provide you with a variety of choices to fit your mood and the surroundings.
The GLH20 comes with a humanized power-off memory function. After turning it on again, the Humidifier will remember your preferences and automatically restore the functions you set last time (except the timer).
Set a timer and sleep at ease. The GLH20 humidifier will provide you with comfort at night or take care of greenhouse plants.
Filter Element Balls
The filter element balls absorb impurities in the water. This water filter is recommended to be replaced every 6 months.
Water Level Light
The clear window with a soothing light helps you see the water level in the tank even at night.
The four caster wheels increase the mobility of this large humidifier so you can easily move it from room to room for targeted humidifying.
- Product name: humidifier
- Model number: GLH20
- Voltage: 120/60hz
- Power: 105w
- Capacity: 20L
- Mist output: 700-1000ml/h
- Control method: Remote, Touch
- Noise: ≤35dB
- Timer: 1-12H
- Safety function: Waterless Auto Shut-off
- Dimensions: 10.4 x 11.3 x 25.9 inches
- Weight: 9.5 lb
- User Manual: Click Here
Usually during the winter months I use a humidifier. I always had the ones that held only one gallon of water. This humidifier has is a treat and spoiled me. I only have to refill it with water evey other day. The first time I filled the tank I set it in the sink. The tank is really heavy to lift when full, I had to have my husband lift the tank out of the sink. The wheels are nice on smooth solid surface but, is really hard to roll on carpet when the tank is full. I now fill the tank in my shower. There is nothing wimpy about this humidifier. I can see and feel it's power. With open fire gas heating, the air in the house is very dry. With COPD, I would constantly cough which disrupts my breathing. This humidifier doesn't fool around, it immediately, with full force, does the job. My husband has Bradycardia and he also realizes how helpful it is for him as well. The living room is the only room with a cathedral ceiling and the only room I can use the four way nozzle attachment. In any other room with 8ft ceilings I use the flat attachment because the 4 way is closer to the ceiling which dampens it and the ceiling fan blades. I also try not to place the humidifier too close my electronics or TVs. I've tried several custom settings but, I prefer setting humidity % and then set it to the auto option. The auto option is carefree, no need to tend to the humidifier. I like that the tank has a light for the water level. I do set the timer at night to shut down approximately 3am. When I awake in the mornings, I feel rested and ready to start my day. When using the extention tub for 30 minutes, I shut down the humidifier and set the extention tube in the sink. I noticed white scaling inside the tube that was rough to the touch. The filter element ball did not work to clear the impurities. The remote is nice when I'm already down for the evening. I can fully function the humidifier with the remote.
the mist coming out from this humidifier is strong, it hit the desired humidity quicker than any of our humidifier that we had
we never have to refill this everyday, huge time saving for our family, 20L of capacity will last us for a week without refills
highly recommend this if you are trying to effective like us, or just tiring doing this for your wife everyday
This humidifier is substantial in size and power. I love it! I love that it's on wheels so it's easy to move around as needed. If you run it all the time it lasts about 3ish days per fill. But we tend to just have it on at night while we sleep so we really only end up needing to refill about once a week. My boys get chronic nosebleeds, and this really helps reduce the frequency of them during the winter. I have no regrets! This thing is a beast!
The capacity can let me use several of days!! And with the little wheel that is easy to moving around in my studio. Btw, the remote control you can customize the humidity and the mist are really helpful!!
Brought humidity up 15% very quickly. In Colorado you need a humidifier. This humidifier works great.