TURBRO Eternal Flame EF23-LG
Lemonwood Insert Heater with Realistic Dancing Flames
- Efficient - 100% Pure Convection Heating. Gives out heat instantly
- Utility – 3 flame brightness settings. Turns on flame effect with or without heat.
- Clean – No gas, no odor, no ashes, and easy to maintain.
- Safe – Automatic thermal cutoff system. Cool-to-touch appearance.
- User-friendly – No assembly needed. Intuitive remote controller. Best winter gift for family, friends, and seniors.
Three Brightness Settings
Dancing flames and glowing log embers provide a realistic fireplace in your home without the mess. Choose from 3 brightness levels to help you really set the mood.
Rustic Lemonwood Logs
The faux lemonwood embers are made from a durable resin for a rustic and traditional style. The light flickering on the wood makes you wonder if you are looking at a real fireplace.
Your Safe is Our Priority
The EF23-LG is certified by CSA (273527, by CSA Group, 2018) for enhanced safety and features overheat protection which will shut the heater down if it gets too hot. The whole exterior stays cool during operation to make it safer to use around kids and pets.
About TURBRO ‘Eternal Flame’ Series
Eternal Flame EF23-LG electric log insert heater is a secret winter decoration that you could ever want! Gives out heat instantly by a finger pressing without any extra preparation work. The well-crafted glowing lemonwood ember bed and the realistic flickering flames effect can provide your family with a warm ambiance while leveling up your home decoration. It is easy to control, gentle-looking, high heating capacity, user-friendly. Absolutely your smart choice for this winter.
- Check Your Package: If you find the package is destroyed or lose the accessories, please contact us for any questions via Amazon or our official brand email (refer to the back of the user manual).
- Safe Use: We do not recommend that you use a power strip with this (or any other) space heater or similar device. However, if you find the cord is too short, you can use an extension cord ONLY IF it is rated for 15 amp and a load of 1800 watts. You should check the power cord during the first 30 mins of operations to make sure it is not too hot. If hot to touch, unplug and discontinue the use of a power cord.
- Avoid Burning: DO NOT allow bare skin to touch the air outlet of the heater.
- Model: Eternal Flame EF23-LG
- Rated Power: 1400W / 4777BTU
- Power Supply: 110-120V / 60Hz
- Power Consumption: 11.67A at 120V
- Power Cord Length: 6ft.
- Temperature Range: 62℉ to 82℉
- Heating Element: Circulating air convection heater
- Flame Brightness: High – Medium – Low
- Lighting Effect: LED
- LED Color: Red, Orange
- Timer: 30 min to 6 Hrs.
- Noise level (dBA): ≤42dBA
- Approval: North America CSA certified
- Assembly Required: No
- Dimension: 13H x 23W x 9D in.
- Unit Weight: 15.2lbs (6.9kg)
- Warranty: 1 Year
- 1 x Electric Log Set Heater
- 1 x Remote (Controllable within 13ft.)
- 1 x User Manual
Set the Mood with Beautiful Dancing Flames & Burning Logs
You can enjoy the relaxing, peaceful mood provided by the Eternal Flames’ authentic-looking simulated pinewood ember bed and flickering flames anytime you want, all year round, day or night, with or without the 62°F to 82°F warmth. You’ll feel like you’re looking at a real fireplace.
Real Fireplace Charm without the Challenges
There’s nothing like warming up in front of a fire, but with the Eternal Flames Electric Fireplace Insert Logs, there are no harmful emissions, no chopping wood, no damper to open and close, no cleaning up messy ashes, no gas lines, and no maintenance. Just plug it in and turn it on.
Your Safety is Our #1 Priority
The Eternal Flame is certified with the CSA (273527, by CSA Group, 2018) and features an overheat auto-off protection function. The whole exterior stays cool, so it’s safe for kids and pets. If having any problems or questions, the TURBRO Support Team is always available to help.
Air Outlet Location
3-Sided Visable Design
It looks so real. It required no assembly, just batteries for the remote. It gives a good heat output. I love everything about this fireplace. I highly recommend!
Works great gives u the feeling of a fireplace with out the mess. Remote makes it even better
I chose this set to install in my fireplace, rather than use natural gas or wood. Fits well, though I would prefer a longer cord.
Otherwise, very good.
For about 120 bucks it works pretty good. I've seen in on sale for about 80 bucks which puts it cheaper than a vornado with the auto thermostat. The vornado will be warmer and quieter and I would bet more reliable. But, this does make the fireplace look a nicer and well worth the money, especially when on sale.
It's only 1400 watts so it can't actually heat a room very well without being on constantly. The fan noise is acceptable and much better than my wall heater which sound like a leaf blower. The automatic switch that turns it on/off is very loud. It bothered me at first but now I don't even notice it.
The heat comes out the blower very low on the front. My fireplace has a lip so if the unit is set flat on the floor, it would block the heat and direct it back to the thermostat. This would cause it to turn of early thinking the room was warm... but it was only warming itself. The thermostat would read 79 degrees, but the room was closer to 60. I resolved it by lifting the front of the insert so it blows up and over the fireplace lip (you can see the tilt in the photo). The thermostat is still quite a bit off. I have it set to 75 degrees and the actual room temp is closer to 67.
Not terribly realistic looking but in a dark room or with a screen in the front it looks good enough. I don't really notice it anymore, but when I first added it, it did make the room feel more comfortable and cozy. Certainly easier than light and remembering to blow out candles or using wood/compressed logs and a lot cheaper over the course of it's lifetime.