Wanna get an extra Warranty Extension?
Click here for Registration
What is covered?
TURBRO’s warranty covers manufacturing and material defects for a period of 1-year from date of purchase, subject to the following conditions and limitations：
1) This unit must be installed and operated at all times in accordance with the instructions furnished with the product. Any alteration, willful abuse, accident, or misuse of the product shall nullify this warranty.
2) This warranty is non-transferrable, and is made to the original owner, provided that the purchase was made through an authorized supplier of the manufacturer. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of part(s) found to be defective in material or workmanship, provided that such part(s) have been subjected to normal conditions of use and service, and after said defect is confirmed by the manufacturer’s inspection.
3) The manufacturer may, at its discretion, fully discharge all obligations with respect to this warranty by refunding the wholesale price of the defective part(s)
What is NOT covered?
1) Damage caused by the owner when attempting to fix or alter the product.
2) Damage caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, alterations, or unauthorized repair.
3) Battery discharge time shrinks due to aging over-use.
4) Natural depreciation.
How to request warranty services?
For warranty services, leave us a message online or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our Customer Service Team will address your issue within 24 hours, usually sooner.
What will TURBRO do?Within the warranty, TURBRO will offer replacements for the defective units, or send spare parts if necessary on our cost. Kindly note that if customers are seeking a refund, please contact the original purchasing channel. The official store will not offer any refund options in or outside the warranty.
ALL EXPRESSED AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, ARE LIMITED TO THE PERIOD OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY.