Prepare a pile of fuel. Hold the barrel close to the pile, then push and hold the trigger to start heating.
Pull back a few inches when the fuel sparks or glows and continue pointing at the same spot for at least 30 seconds.
When you see flames, pull back the lighter another 4 - 6 inches and continue holding the button to fan the flames for 2-3 minutes.
The barrel is made of aluminum alloy that can resist warping or bending.
Allows the fire starter to cool down faster so you can prevent burns and store it away for next time.
Integrated Bottle Opener
The cooling base clip has a built-in bottle opener so you can have a few cold sodas around the fire.
You’re going to be holding this for a few minutes each time, so we made the handle extra-comfy for your hand. The wire cord is 3 meters long which is suitable for outdoor using.
TURBRO MT13 Electric Fire Starter
- Faster: Ignite solid fuel within 60 seconds
- Safer: Overheating auto shut off and ETL certified
- Chemical Free: No gas, chemicals, or dangerous lighter fluid needed
- Multipurpose: Perfect for wood-burning fireplaces, outdoor charcoal grills, pizza ovens, smokers, grills, and fire pits
- Power supply: 1,500W
- Voltage: 110V
- Noise Level: 59db
- Power Cord Length: 10 ft.
- Safety Approval: ETL Certification
- Item Dimension: 18.5'' x 2'' x 2''
- 1 x MT13 Electric Firestarter
- 1 x User Manual
- The actual ignition times vary depending upon the type and dampness of the fuel being used.
- Pull the lighter back when sparks or glow appear in the fuel source, otherwise the metal cover may melt. It’s 1100℉ after all!
Only use this as a grill lighter. Trust me.
encendio el carbon en no mas de 5 minutos, super facil ya que enciende y sopla, lo recomiendo al 100%
Not sure why Amazon is rating flavor on this, but it works as advertised. The one button sometimes sticks in the on position which can be a little dangerous, but it lights the coals fairly quickly without the mess of a charcoal chimney.
Works great. Gets very hot quickly.
Excellent service. Good product and good value. Very effective for lighting lump charcoal. Basically 1 minute application in 3 spots at base of fire gets the job done. Open the vents, wait 10 minutes and you're ready to cook most items. Very effective. Only drawback, it does get smoky while igniting.