- Seamless Integration: TURBRO Rotisserie Kit RK28 is designed to fit a wide range of grills so everyone can enjoy the deliciousness of homemade rotisserie meals. We recommend reviewing our descriptions and specifications along with confirming your grill's dimensions before purchase.
- Electrifying Convenience: Wave farewell to the hassles of manual rotation! Our 4W electric motor ensures a steady 2-2.4 RPM rotation, evenly grilling meats weighing up to 30 pounds. The 59-inch power cord offers ample flexibility for setting up your grill wherever inspiration strikes.
- Adjustable Parts: The rod support bracket provides stability and also has an adjustable height to accommodate various cuts of meat for precise, even cooking. Roast succulent chickens and mouthwatering kebabs, tailoring each meal to perfection.
- Effortless Setup: Guided by clear instructions and an intuitive design, assembly is a walk in the park. Note: This kit is only suitable for grills that have holes in at least one side to install a motor mount and have grill grates to install the rod support bracket.
- Premium Craftsmanship: Crafted from food-grade 304 stainless steel, this kit combines exceptional durability with an elegant design. Say goodbye to maintenance concerns and welcome the ease of effortless cleaning, all while enjoying a kit that will stand the test of time.
Q1: Does this kit fit my grill?
A1: This kit is only suitable for grills that have holes in at least one side to install a motor mount and have grill grates to install the rod support bracket. Please carefully review all our product descriptions and specifications and check the holes and size of your grill BEFORE purchasing to ensure this kit can fit your grill.
Q2: How much food can this kit grill at most?
A2: Maximum loading capacity depends on the length of the spit rod and the weight and volume of the grilled food, as well as the weight distribution of food on the spit rod. If foods are too heavy or are irregularly shaped they may not rotate well and should be cooked by an indirect cooking method without using the rotisserie.
Installation Step 1
Adjust the motor bracket to the height you need and attach it on the outside of the grill's left/right side (depending on your grill) with M5 bolts & nuts.
Mount the motor onto the motor bracket.
Installation Step 2
Screw the spit rods together, then slide meat forks and rod bushing through the spit rod.
Use thumb screws to hold the forks and rod bushing in place.
Installation Step 3
Use wing nuts & bolts to mount the rod support bracket to the grill grates in place.
Adjust the support piece to set the spit rod height you need.
Installation Step 4
Slide the spit rod into the motor socket and align it properly with the motor.
Rest the rod bushing on the rod support bracket.
- Model: Fireside RM04
- Rated Power: 4W
- Rotation Speed: 2-2.4 RPM
- Power supply: 120V / 60Hz AC ZP
- Power Cord Length: 59in / 150cm